Thursday, September 10, 2009

CONTEST #3 WINNER















The winner of this week's contest is Joe K. from Illinois. Congrats, Joe, send me your mailing address in a comment (which I won't post) or an email and I'll send you your booty!

It has come to my attention that this contest is too easy. So next week, I'm going to throw a wrench in the works to make it a little tougher for the "flip back and forth between tabs" style competitors. Level the playing field a bit.

Thanks again for playing, a cartoon post follows.

5 comments:

Robert Gidley said...

You know what might make it harder for tab flippers (or eye crossers): make one of the images a mirror image (flip around the vertical axis).

Better yet, after making it a mirror image combine the two images into one big image with the two images side-by-side.

Sure, somebody could crop out the mirror-image portion, flip it and then start flipping their tabs, but by the time they got through doing that, somebody else would have won the contest!

pixie said...

firecracker in that drawing?

Isaac said...

I like to do the contest by loading the images next to each other and then crossing my eyes. All of the changed items then look 3-D and ghostly.

If I do it long enough, other interesting things happen.

Piraro said...

Got your address, Joe. I'll be sending your winnings in a couple of days. Give me a shout if they don't arrive by end of next week!

tanya said...

is this a pun?