Monday, August 10, 2009

Dueling Hair Balls

What you're missing by not following me on Twitter...

Time-traveling afros fight to the death.

Yes, I know that to those of you over 20, Twitter seems like an obnoxious bourgeois trend, but I'll do my best to make it fun for you. It's just two sentences at a time and maybe a pic. Break down and give it a try if you're at all curious. It's free and doesn't take more than a minute.

Or, do as I have done many times and climb to the roof, shake your fist at the clouds, and curse the gods of technology who keep cramming this crap down our throats.

2 comments:

Chriss Pagani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RSJ said...

I was recently forced to break down and get a DVD player, even though I was happy with my VHS machine.

Before that, I was the hapless dolt who bought the last Betamax on the shelf at the Mega-Electrorama, a really good one, because it was priced so slow. No wonder -- Beta was dead within the year and everything was VHS.

I like new technology, but I hate this constant 'updating' that renders your older technology completely obsolete. (MS Vista users will know what I mean.) I also think it's planned, which irks me to no end.

We'll have to see in six months -- I think Twitter will be as passe as Beta by then.