Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Triangle Living


I've got another public appearance coming up soon that I'd like to tell you about. I'll be speaking on Friday night, October 3 at a thing called the International Compassionate Living Festival in Raleigh/Durham.

My talk will last an hour or so and will be a combo of my usual comedy shows and a multi-media presentation about my views on animal issues. I'll be showing cartoons I've done on the subject as well as a lot of the usual nonsense that I include in my regular comedy set.

There will be lots of other speakers throughout the weekend worth listening to, too, so check it out.

And, as a special bonus, if you mention that you heard about it on this blog, I'll let you buy me a drink in the hotel bar. Oh, the stories you'll tell.

7 comments:

said...

Give us a little more notice, and I just might take you up on your offer next time. Looks like a good conference. Enjoy!

derekamalo said...

hahaha

mondays bizarro with the cat in the tree

now thats funny

only in the perfect animal earth of the sanctuary

doug nicodemus said...

have a good time and post a video for those of us 1000 miles away and unable to attend.

Jeremy said...

Wow, can we see more of that sexy pirate and her friend?

Is that CHNW drinking?

Piraro said...

That shot is from the pirate show I did in Pittsburgh earlier this year. None of the women on stage were CHNW.

B.A.D. said...

I would have loved to hear your talk. Sadly I was busy with working on the farm.

Unknown said...

I'll be there! Looking forward to it. We'll see about the drink....