Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Comedy/Music Show

This Saturday, Sept 20, I'll be performing with Nellie McKay in Woodstock, NY. I've seen Nellie's live shows several times and she's always incredibly charming, funny, sexy, and her musical talents will impress even the most hardcore Metallica fan.

I'll be doing about 45 minutes of my multi-media comedy show, then Nellie will be doing a set of about the same length. All the proceeds will go to Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary. If you're coming to the show, drop by the farm that day or the next for a look. You'll love it and I can offer you a personal tour. Just ask for me when you arrive, I'll be around somewhere.

By the way, I will be wearing my hat when I perform but Nellie will not be wearing her headphones.

7 comments:

doug nicodemus said...

i still think you need to put some of your act online so those of us who have never seen it can. have your wife take your digital camera take a 2 minute video and post it here or on youtube so we can see yur mug.

Tracy H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad Reid said...

Here's a Piraro video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfLUKaxIoLY

isee3dtoo said...

Tempting but I was going to go square dancing in Amish land on Saturday night --- there is a bizarro comic in the works there....

Valkyrje said...

Awh, I wish I could've seen it. Unfortunately I live in Norway which complicates everything...

Adore both you and Nellie McKay though. Keep up the fab work! :)

Beach Weddings said...

Seen these 2 at a Miami Wedding last summer