Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cartoons Not By Me

A good friend of mine does an amazingly fun blog that I think you'll enjoy. Go here and then come back. Don't be away too long, I'll worry.

He also does a syndicated strip called, "Fusco Brothers," and has been a New Yorker cartoonist since he returned from battle in WWI. Leave a comment and tell him I sent you so he'll be beholden to me.



Another colleague named Dan (no relation) has some good cartoons, too. He isn't wealthy enough for his own web site, but here are a few. If you like them, write to him at cartoonist89@hotmail.com and he'll send you more maybe. I can't vouch for the other 88 cartoonists at hotmail.
(Click this image for the biggerness you desire.)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of the bottom comics are pretty clever...

derekamalo said...

mike duffau...thanks for for compliment a few weeks back just noticed it now anyways i posted more cartoons thanks ,,

Elena said...

the cahnge is inside...brilliant

good to hace you back!

HollyBerry said...

i love the night deposits blog! the style of drawing reminds me of dr. katz. and i also like that you give credit to your own favorite cartoons and share them with us. lets me know you aren't all full of yourself and such, but i kind-of already knew that. you're a humble man, Sir P.

Stan Makowski said...

Reynolds unwrapped is a website? No?

http://www.reynoldsunwrapped.com/

Dan Reynolds said...

My web site is as Stan mentioned - at www.reynoldsunwrapped.com

Anyone wanting a year's subscription to my daily email cartoon, can reach me at cartoonist89@hotmail.com.