Monday, July 13, 2009

Bizasso

Quick clarification: In the title panel for this past Sunday's cartoon, I made a stupid mistake, which is doubly bad because I made it once before. When I created this panel, I looked up the sign language alphabet to spell out "Bizarro." Evidently, I looked at the wrong sign for "R" and used the one for "S" instead, so my original title panel spelled out "Bizasso," a mistake brought to my attention by several readers back in March when I first used it. I corrected the drawing later and placed the revised version in my files for future use. But like a doofus, I forgot to remove the incorrect version.

Yesterday, I used the incorrect one again, and again it was pointed out to me by readers. Some people never learn.










6 comments:

isee3dtoo said...

A Bizarro Sign Language Book would be great.

doug nicodemus said...

dan just more slowly then some..still pretty funny see deaf people can read they just can't...well never mind...

Karl said...

I hear ya man.

Bodi said...

Fun... I thought the title of this entry was meant to be a mixture between your (artistic) name and "Picasso". Now I realize it's just a mistake... hehehe.

Nowax said...

Boy are you a Bizasso! :-D (I think I have a new nickname for the husband.)

doug nicodemus said...

see if you add an l to it it sort sounds like..well never mind