Thursday, October 8, 2009
My apologies for the late announcement, but life is chaos.
Another contest today, 4pm this time. Read the rules below if you want to get a jump on things, a few details have changed. Good luck, my bloggy friends.
As usual, one image will be the original cartoon, the warped image beneath it will have been changed. Your mission, if you are courageous enough to conquer it, is to find those differences.
1. There will be 15 differences between the two cartoons.
2. NONE of the differences will have to do with the warped nature of the second image.
3. ALL of the differences are something missing, added, or moved, not just "bent" from the distortion. The differences will be subtle, once you spot them, you should be relatively certain you've found it. (As opposed to something like, "I think the shadow of the coffee cup is a little bigger. Hmmm.")
4. FIRST PERSON to correctly list the 15 differences in the comments section of the contest post wins 5 packs of Bizarro Trading Cards, mailed by me personally from Bizarro International Headquarters in Brooklyn. I'll even lick the stamp, unless it's self adhesive. SECOND AND THIRD person with correct answers will each get 2 packs of Bizarro Trading Cards!
5. Put your email address on your comment so I can contact you if you win. I won't post it or keep it or file it or sell it or mount a Broadway musical about it.
Hope to see you at 4pm! Here's last week's contest if you want to see what to expect.