Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dragon Tease










(View this cartoon in LifesizeDragonColor! by clicking the behemoth's eyeballs with your mouse thingy.)

Today's Bizarro is brought to you by Misunderstood Pets.

If you are a regular reader of my humble graphic musings, you will recognize that this is one of the rare occasions on which I have told a story in sequential form. Even more rare is the fact that it is without words, but for one minor exception. More rare still, is that when cut out of the newspaper or printed out of your computer and folded properly, it becomes a picture of Bay Watch's David Hasselhoff balancing on the dome of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome. The addition of a pink Tic Tack in just the right place, makes it looks as though he is nude.

For more about David Hasselhoff and scary reptiles, go here.

5 comments:

Elle said...

Haha, I liked that last bit!

Karl said...

Looks like what you've drawn here shows the origin of the knight light.

Penny Mitchell said...

Karl gets a gold star!!!!

SOME OTHER SHIT said...

I see a the tiny green alien in the corner! one eye and antenna! am I tripping? wheres my haribo?

SOME OTHER SHIT said...

I see a the tiny green alien in the corner! one eye and antenna! am I tripping? wheres my haribo?