Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Courage Under Fire

Bizarro is brought to you today by the Second Amendment.

This gag was written by my friend and colleague, Wayno, a fine cartoonist in his own right. He enjoys seeing his ideas in Bizarro from time to time and I enjoy drawing them up. For more of Wayno's work, visit this here place.

Or go to Facebook and look for Wayno Illustration.

Speaking of Facebook, to any of you who have sent me something through that site, I apologize for how long it takes me to respond. I only check the site about once a month and click through requests and stuff as quickly as possible. I often don't have time to answer the comments and notes and things, I hope you will forgive me. Here at Bizarro International Headquarters there is too much for one person to do in a day and I can't afford an assistant. Thanks for understanding, you're a peach.

4 comments:

doug nicodemus said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making me laugh everyday. And thanks for offering your comic online for free. You've helped get me through some very hard days. And when i get some extra $, I plan to spend some @ your online store!
peace to you and yours...

Jym said...

=v= LOVE the latest Bizarro World HQ picture. Where is it? (I thought I knew Brooklyn but apparently, as they say, only the dead know Brooklyn.)

Piraro said...

@Jym...
It's a junky little grocery store on Fulton near Washington Ave. I was waiting for the wife to pick up and few things and thought it might make a nice headquarters. I snapped it with my iPhone just as she was coming out. That part was unplanned.
Glad someone is enjoying my "headquarters" series. Most of them are in Brooklyn, one was in Alphabet City.