Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pie or Palimony?

Bizarro is brought to you today by Marriage Counseling.

I don't have a lot of time to post today as I'm a day-and-a-half behind on my cartoon deadlines this week. If I don't get on the move, I'm going to be working kid's birthday parties dressed like the amusing fellow in this cartoon.

I could say a ton about counseling, I'm a big fan of it both for individuals and couples. I don't know how people get through life without it. Couples counseling can be a serious drag, but it can work wonders, too. Then again, so can breaking up. Depends on what your problems are.

4 comments:

greg oakes said...

lol... brilliant!!! :) mmm... counceling; sounds good. ;)word verification (for real): cultism

doug nicodemus said...

your clown stuff is always funny

what 's wrong with working kids birthday parties

Matt Henderson said...

I reckon "Bizarro the Clown" has a nice ring to it. What an opportunity to really do some damage to some young impressionable minds! P.S. Is the pie in todays cartoon vegan?

Piraro said...

@ The Glumph...
All the pies in my cartoons are vegan. :)