Friday, June 13, 2008

Cat Love












(Click on image to enlargenate)


Bizarro is brought to you today by Survivors of Abusive Cats.


I've lived with both cats and dogs and appreciate both for very different reasons. Dogs love you unconditionally, while cats seem to tolerate you as long as you let them have their way. I have often wondered if one of my cats has homicidal fantasies about me. It's just something about the way she looks at me.

For those of you who don't have Bizarro in your Sunday paper (email the paper and DEMAND it!) or it is published in a format that doesn't include the larger title panel, here it is.

10 comments:

Brad Reid said...

I wonder if you've ever heard this witticism (a word that will give evidence of my time in university):

"A dog looks at you and thinks, 'You give me food and a place to stay and bathe me when I'm dirty -- you must be God!' Meanwhile, a cat looks at you and thinks, 'You give me food and a place to stay and bathe me when I'm dirty -- I must be God!'

beforewisdom said...

Cats rock.

birdfeed said...

Great illustration today.
Cats are great...

mcchris said...

In high school, I fostered 14 cats for community service...I had to sleep with my eyes open and a spray bottle in both hands...high school was rough.

doug nicodemus said...

why do cats cross the road? because there is a chicken on the otherside.

Piraro said...

brad...I've heard that terrific saying but had forgotten it, thanks for the reminder.

zzz said...

i have Bizarro in my papers everyday but I think they don't include the side panel. Will check it out again this Sunday.

marine_explorer said...

If humans drive themselves to extinction, my choice would be for dogs to fill that evolutionary niche. A cat planet would be way down my list.

thespian283 said...

Cats are Gods!

thespian283 said...

Cats are Gods!