Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blackberry Crack

Today's Bizarro is brought to you by Gaspingfore Air, a new airline for a new world.

After many years of normal cellphone use, my wife, CHNW, recently got one of those Blackberrys. I now see why they are called "Crackberrys." She used to be on the phone all the time, now she's checking emails and writing texts all the time. Sometimes she's talking on the house phone propped on her shoulder, while typing on the Crackberry in her hand. Thank god she doesn't drive.

One day soon, I hope to save up my allowance and get an iPhone. I like those better than Blackberrys because the keyboards are larger. Even though I'm a small guy with slender, artistic hands (shutup!) I can barely type on those tiny Blackberry buttons. How all those businessmen with big sausage fingers manage it, I'll never know. You might as well be trying to type an email with your chin.

3 comments:

John R. Platt said...

Hwo do they mnge it?? Buy mknnng loots nd lotts ooof ttypposs.

Piraro said...

John Platt made me laugh just now.

HollyBerry said...

typing an email with your chin just makes me think of an internet cafe specially built for amputees... am i terrible for saying that?