Bizarro is brought to you today by Blood Sucking Babies.
I've always loved bats, ever since I was a kid in Oklahoma and could see them careen past the streetlight on our corner just after dark. The more I learn about them, the more fascinated I am.
Here are some of my favorite bat facts:
1. A single little brown bat can eat up to 1000 mosquitoes per hour.
2. Bats may have descended from primates, making them more closely related to humans than to rodents.
3. A single Mexican free-tailed bat can drink up to 3 bottles of tequila per hour.
4. There are over 1000 species of bats, making up around one fourth of all mammal species.
5. Vampires can not turn into bats.
6. Adam West, who played Batman on TV in the 1960s, was neither bat, nor man.
For more bat facts, go here.
Until next time, may your life be filled with Bavarian cream...