Friday, March 26, 2010

Stress Can Kill

Bizarro is brought to you today by Early Parasailing.

Here's my shot at advocating organ donation. When you die, you won't be using your organs anymore, why not donate them to a church whose choir is forced sing a cappella?

Speaking of potatoes, I like doing Mr. Potato Head gags, as do many other cartoonists, but I am troubled by the fact that this kind of gag requires me to draw the potatoes so enormous. Technically, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head should be the size of actual potatoes. It's quite a dilemma and causes me great anxiety.

This is what passes for work-related stress for me. Pretty sad.

4 comments:

Dave Stratton said...

Dan, relax, you did draw them actual size. Potato heads are cared for in miniature hospitals by miniature doctors. I assumed you knew that.

Elliott said...

Thank you SO MUCH for this, especially the bit about the church choir. That just helped reduce my stress for the day.

Hailey said...

Ohhhh, this cartoon made me saaaad for Mrs. Potatohead. Sniffle sniffle. I'll never eat another!

David said...

As Rosanne Rosannadanna would have said, "Mr. Dan, you got a lotta stuff hangin' out in your head. And a lotta times, it comes outta your nose. Ya need to pick the stuff that's important."