Friday, March 19, 2010

Apatow Now

Bizarro is brought to you today by Lunch.

Here's a kooky crazy wacky fun idea from my good friend and colleague, cartoonist extraordinaire, Wayno. He donates ideas to me from time to time and I love this one. I almost regret not making the clown Seth Rogen instead, but it still works. When I use other people's suggestions, I often change them to better suit my style or facilitate the joke, but this one is pretty much exactly as Wayno conceived it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Hope you enjoyed this collaboration. For more of Wayno's dandy work, check him out here.

I've been blogging less often lately as I've been busy with some special and nifty projects. I'll fill you in on them later, for now, please forgive my occasional absence.

1 comment:

rb231 said...

Brilliant! This is exactly the kind of thing I love. See http://www.zobz.co.uk/2010/03/chick-pea.html