Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Craigslist


Bizarro is brought to you today by The Future of The Past.

One of my favorite sites on the Interwebs is You Suck at Craiglist. Notice I didn't link to the name just then? That's because if you go there, you'll be trapped for hours and won't get back to my blog. So there is a link at the bottom of this post for those of you who want to go there after you've read my own clever, daily musings. And for those of you who have already jumped to the bottom and clicked that link, I HATE YOU, YOU'RE UGLY AND STUPID AND MEAN!

Hey, here's some totally cool news. The iTunes site has picked my Bizarro phone app to put on their "New and Noteworthy" page. Thanks, Apple! I could use some sales!

The problem is that there are baziglions of apps on the market and more coming out every nanosecond, so to get noticed you have to be reviewed or featured on a bunch of different sites. It's hard.

Here's a pic of what it looks like on the iTunes site. Go there a buy my app, it's cheap and oh so cool to have! And it will get you that perfect soul mate you've been looking for, guaranteed!*






Here's the link to You Suck at Craigslist.

*Not an actual guarantee.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Before I lose my afternoon to You Suck at Craigslist, may I ask you to get a phone app that works on Android as well. The Droid is better and cheaper than the iPhone and will outperform it in the future. Best of all? No AT&T!
Cartoon idea: disabled Californian on MediCal: no dental, no optical, no podiatry and no mental health since July. What an image! I can't draw it, but you can!

ojeano said...

Said it before and I'll say it again: If I had an iphone I'd totally get the app.!

Piraro said...

@Linus...I don't make those kinds of business decisions, but I'm guessing that if the iPhone app does well, they'll be expanding it to other platforms. Keep you fingers crossed. :)

said...

You did it again! Love the You Suck at Craigslist site.

Dan said...

Thanks so much! We love your cartoon!
Dan the Ostrimu from YSaC.

Megan said...

You might also like this site: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/. It's one of my favorites (along with yours, of course!)

rob said...

Loved this one for some reason. Not sure why, just really liked it. I thought it was funny, and I really like the way you drew the foreground cowboy.

@Piraro @Linus: Keeping my fingers crossed.

doug nicodemus said...

hoot hoot

Anonymous said...

HA! I just spent the past hour at "You Suck at Craigslist". So much for getting anything done today.

I can't believe the one about renting a room - I was eating baby carrots for lunch and about snorted them out my nose I laughed so hard

Jezzka said...

looks like iphone is switching or rather getting other phone carriers this year, so it might not be too long before i join the iphone craze and for sure i will get your new app! yay for bizarro! i need more bizarro in my life!

Jodie said...

I'm another person with an Android phone. Hopefully there will be a Bizarro app soon for us. Love your blog but now I only have time to read it once a week. My Farmville addiction has sucked up all my available time! LOL I saw your post on Facebook which reminded me to read today.