Thursday, December 3, 2009
Today, at 6pm, NYC time, another of the now infamous Bizarro Cartoon Scramble Puzzle Game Contests will be posted. To get a jump on the competition, read the rules below and get your brain hats out of storage ahead of time.
FIRST PERSON TO SOLVE THE SCRAMBLE PUZZLE GAME CONTEST WINS FIVE PACKS OF BIZARRO TRADING CARDS. DANG!!! Second and third persons to solve it get TWO PACKS EACH!! Dang!
As usual, two images are posted below, one is the original cartoon, the warped image beneath it has been changed in subtle ways. Your mission, if you are a groovy dude, chick, both, or undecided is to find those differences.
1. There are 15 differences between the two cartoons.
2. NONE of the differences have to do with the warped nature of the second image.
3. ALL of the differences are something missing, added, or moved, not just "bent" from the distortion. The differences will not be too subtle, so once you spot one you should be relatively certain you've found it. (As opposed to something like, "I think that guy has one extra whisker. Hmmm.")
4. FIRST PERSON to correctly list the 15 differences in the comments section of the contest post wins 5 packs of Bizarro Trading Cards, mailed by me personally from Bizarro International Headquarters in Brooklyn. I'll even lick the stamp, unless it's self adhesive. SECOND AND THIRD persons with correct answers will each get 2 packs of Bizarro Trading Cards!
5. Put your email address on your comment so I can contact you if you win. I won't post it or keep it or file it or sell it or mount a Broadway musical about it.
Enjoy, good luck, and may dog bless!