Thursday, December 10, 2009
This week is a little harder, I think, because I flipped one of the images. But, THE REVERSAL OF THE ENTIRE IMAGE IS NOT ONE OF THE DIFFERENCES! (UNLESS one individual thing is NOT reversed as it should be. hint hint)
As usual, two images are posted below, one is the original cartoon, the warped image beneath it has been changed in subtle ways. Your mission, if you have the right stuff, find them first and post the list in the comments.
1. There are 15 differences between the two cartoons.
2. NONE of the differences have to do with the warped nature of the second image OR THE REVERSAL OF IT.
3. ALL of the differences are something missing, added, or moved, not just "bent" from the distortion. The differences will not be too subtle, so once you spot one you should be relatively certain you've found it. (As opposed to something like, "I think that guy has one extra whisker. Hmmm.")
4. FIRST PERSON to correctly list the 15 differences in the comments section of the contest post wins this fabulous Cuisinart blender! of , mailed by me personally from Bizarro International Headquarters in Brooklyn. I'll even lick the stamp, unless it's self adhesive. SECOND AND THIRD persons with correct answers will each get 2 packs of Bizarro Trading Cards!
5. Put your email address on your comment so I can contact you if you win. I won't post it or keep it or file it or sell it or mount a Broadway musical about it.
6. If you live outside the U.S./Canada, I may not be able to send you a prize. Depends. Canada is probably fine, Antarctica, probably not.
Click on the image below to ENLARGE and PLAY!