Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blue Santa












Bizarro is brought to you today by
The Magic of Christmas.

Bummer of all bummers, my Internet is out again. It's a constant problem in our building and Time Warner won't be out to fix it until next Wednesday. Uggh. I'm posting this from my laptop and a weak, stolen signal from a neighbor. It makes it slower and more difficult, so there may not be as many posts in the coming days. And please, don't even think about emailing me.

Here is a little Xmas cartoon for the season. Being a department store Santa has got to be tough. I don't think I'd be very good at it and I know I wouldn't like it. I'm not the sort of person who is good with the public in this kind of situation. I've never worked retail, but I'm guessing I'd last a couple of hours at the most before punching someone and getting fired. Good thing I can draw funny.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope ur net will be fixed soon. My internet was gone for the night i wanted to kill myself...we are so dependent on the techy stuff


happy holidays

doug nicodemus said...

you do not have an internet cafe nearby? or a public library branch...wifi is not that hard to find in nycity is it? oh

hahaha

Anonymous said...

If you haven't read David Sedaris's account of his days as a Christmas elf at Macy's, you truly must! Sick and hilarious!

Piraro said...

@ doug nico...
there's a cafe down the street with wifi, but it is 23 degrees outside and about a foot of snow. Plus, I do so much work online each day I
would have to live there. I can't afford to buy that much coffee. :)

Anonymous said...

I too suffer under the yoke of Time Warner, but have been promised Deliverance once Verizon's FIOS gets to my neighborhood. But they keep delaying. There is something creepily familiar about this situation.

Penny Mitchell said...

I was four months old for my first Christmas. My parents stood with me in line for so long that when I created a diaper loaded to absolutely lethal proportions they were loathe to leave the line. They decided it wasn't THAT bad.

Imagine having that happen at least a couple times a night. God bless all our Santas. I don't know how they do it. Truly.