Sunday, February 13, 2011

Read This Book




















I read a new novel recently that I highly recommend. It's the first novel by the most exciting writer I've read in a long while, Benjamin Hale. I happened to meet him at a literary event in NYC recently and he was kind enough to give me an advance copy of his first novel, the cover of which is pictured above. I won't say much about it other than that I was blown away, couldn't put it down, didn't want it to end, can't wait for his next book, and I wanted to have his children. That last impulse has subsided some but I'm still looking forward to his next book.

Check it out here.

4 comments:

said...

Thanks for the endorsement. I read a review, but was afraid as a non-meat-eater I would have trouble with it. You've convinced me to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

I will take your advice,oh great one.

Anonymous said...

I will take your advice,oh great one.

LaLaOrange said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Dan. It does look interesting. I'll be sure to check it out.