Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dog Day

Bizarro is brought to you today by Navin's Cake.

I haven't had a birthday in a while, so let's say today is my birthday. Please donate lots of money to me with the PayPal donation button on the right. I'm only a little bit famous and not rich at all, so I could really use it. Go for it. If everyone who reads this blog donates just $5, I'll have over $40 to spend on something nice for myself!

I normally post a contest on Thursdays, but I'm not going to be able to today because I have to pay a relative stranger to put his finger in my butt. Yes, it's time for my yearly checkup. To find out what I'm going to die of and how soon, check this blog tomorrow.

You're dandy and deep down inside, you know it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences to your butt. I suppose one can only offer, "Lie forward and think of England."

Hailey said...

Oh dear. The word DIE leads to a forbidden site.
At the end of today you might like this: http://stitchymcyarnpants.com/moks06/
Happy Birthday! - or not.
If I had money to give I'd give it to you...

said...

Why am I forbidden from viewing some links? Is it because I didn't use the paypal button?

Pamela said...

Happy un-Birthday

http://www.someecards.com/card/i-hope-wishing-you-a-happy-birthday

phuphuphnik said...

Ok, Donated because of the rather nice BMW, even got the carb correct. Bravo! Seeing it rendered properly was worth it.

doug nicodemus said...

ok birthday or not...how did it come out...hahaha

oh i hope you are alright...geez if it is something real bad i am real sorry...post soon please...

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,

Instead of a donation, I wanted to buy a shirt to proudly wear and spread Bizarro love. Can you please re-activate that option?

Piraro said...

@ChrisO...I have a '73 R75/5, though mine is white with black pinstripes. Always a kick to sneak it into a cartoon.

@ Khider...
You can buy shirts with my cartoons or icons on them but the website is a completely confusing mess. Here is a link to a basic page, you can navigate around from there. There is no option to choose your fave cartoon by date and get it on a shirt, though. Just to save you time looking for it. :)
http://www.cafepress.com/sunkingpub/2620670

phuphuphnik said...

Aah, a fellow airhead! I had a '71 /5
Riding a Ural now. Better in the Chicago Winters.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

It could have been worse - you could have been going in for a colonoscopy. Took the SO in for one this week - it did not look like fun. But I guess it beats the alternative if there was something that could have been found & prevented