Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

By far the most talented and unusual comic genius I know is performing in San Francisco in about 10 days. I highly recommend you go see his show if you're in that area, or highly recommend it to your Bay Area friends. This guy does not disappoint and every one of his shows is a unique experience. He's some kind of strange performance art/comedian/philosopher/philatelist hybrid. He defies description. I'm not kidding.

WILL FRANKEN RISES FROM THE ASHES
TWO NIGHTS ONLY
The PURPLE ONION
140 COLUMBUS AVENUE, SAN FRANCISCO
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1st AND SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2nd
8pm BOTH NIGHTS
ONLY $20 AT THE DOOR

If I were within 200 miles of SF on those dates, I 'd see both shows. Spread the word.


.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I am going to figure out a way to go. He is so funny!